Down on the farm…
Escape to our rural retreat
Imagine the freedom of a farm holiday in the idyllic Limousin countryside. Where you can camp out in comfort under the stars in a safari tent or yurt. Where your children can play in the woods and fields, help round up the animals or watch a lamb or calf being born. Where you can swim, walk or cycle by day, and relax around the campfire savouring delicious French food and wine by night.
Welcome to La Tuilerie, your dream holiday down on the farm.
Welcome to our working farm
Nestled in the centre of rural France in an area of outstanding natural beauty, La Tuilerie is a 240 acre working farm run by English farmers, Hugh and Michael. We breed cows and sheep, have free-range chickens, and grow our own fruit and vegetables for you to enjoy. Surrounding our farm are acres of beautiful woodland, a haven for wildlife, everything from wild boar to deer, osprey to woodpeckers. So remember to pack your binoculars!
Do as much or as little as you want
With Limousin Farm Holidays as your host, you can be as active (or inactive) as you want. Take a walk; there’s lots of countryside to explore on foot. Or you could hire bikes from us and take in the many picturesque villages and hamlets that surround the farm. If you just want to catch up on your reading you could spend a lazy day swimming and sunbathing. Our new nine metre heated pool is perfect for cooling off on hot summer days. Go further afield and you’ll discover many stunning lakeside beaches and beauty spots as well as a wide choice of other outdoor and cultural activities.
If you’re a food lover, you’re in for a treat with Limousin Farm Holidays. We’re passionate about good quality, home-grown, farm-reared food. In La Tuilerie’s kitchen garden we grow a wide range of vegetables and fruits which you can buy from us (along with our tender lamb and free-range eggs). And to experience French cooking at its very best, during your stay you have the opportunity to join us for a ‘table d’hôte’ dinner, a mouth-watering meal made from our own succulent meat and fresh vegetables.
Contact us or make a booking
We can’t wait to welcome you to our farm. Click here to make a booking or call us to find out more on +33 (0) 6 33 107 116
- Limousin Farm Holidays Ecotourism Site Supplying Farm Fresh Local Produce.
- Stay on our real, working, Limousin farm in Creuse. See beautiful, limousin cows in their native environment. An ecotourism holiday in the heart of the french countryside.
- Limousin Farm Holiday Accommodation Luxury Safari tents & Yurts
- Holiday accommodation that's comfortable, luxurious, cool camping with a difference. Limousin farm holidays beautiful safari tents and yurts offer a special way to enjoy the delights of the region.
- Things to do at Limousin Farm Holidays
- The Limousin region is a nature haven for wildlife and birds. With masses of outdoors and wildlife activities to explore, there is something for every nature enthusiast.
- Enjoy delicious French food
- French food at its simplest and best. Produce from our farm, cooked in a contemporary style & served in a relaxed atmosphere or available to buy and prepare yourself.
- Availability and booking
- Book your limousin farm holiday here; Safari tent or Yurt ? Come in June to see the lambs, August to swim in the lakes or September to gather mushrooms?
- Find Limousin Farm Holidays
- How to find limousin farm holidays,? What are the cheapest, quickest and greenest ways to get there?
- Camping a la Ferme en Limousin, pour ceux qui aiment la nature et la nourriture.
- Un camping a la ferme en Limousin, avec les tipis et les yourtes, dans un elevage des vaches limousines, Pour s'accorder avec la nature et manger les produits de la ferme.